The Game Factory was a European Video Game publisher that operated primarily in Europe. It was owned by KE Media. It performs its own distribution in Scandinavian countries, uses two subsidiaries for distribution in the US and UK, and has its parent company "KE Media" perform distribution Elsewhere. It is noteworthy for having published many of the Code Lyoko Video Games.
It has published games for the GameBoy Advance, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, Wii, PS2, PSP, XBox, and Windows devices.
The Game Factory published its last game, "Rubik's World", on November 4th 2008. Their EU and US websites went offline in July 2012. The company appears to be defunct.
Noteworthy Code Lyoko Work
- Code Lyoko: Get Ready to Virtualize
- Code Lyoko: Fall of X.A.N.A.
- Code Lyoko: Quest for Infinity: Wii Version
- Code Lyoko: Quest for Infinity: PS2 Port
- Code Lyoko: Quest for Infinity: PSP Port
Noteworthy Non-Code Lyoko Work
- Several games based on Stawberry Shortcakes.
- Several games on Garfield.
- Couple of games based on the children's TV series, Franklin.
- "Biker Mice From Mars".
- Game Boy Advanced Video series.
Note that the company's domain name is now parked.
|List of companies involved in Code Lyoko|
|Moonscoop | The Game Factory | Splash Entertainment | Antefilms | Atlantyca | Norimage | France 3 | Mediatoon Distribution | Disney | CreateSpace | Warner Brothers | France Cartes | Bandai|
|Broadcasters And Distributors|
|TV News Channel | Canal J | Kabillion | Megamax | France Télévisions | Funimation | Cartoon Network | Universal Studios | Beyond Home Entertainment | ITV | Warner Brothers | Spacetoon | NET.|
|Norimage/Gallery: Presentations | Moonscoop/Gallery: Presentations | Kabillion/Gallery: Presentations|
|Gobelins | Agence Kamaji | Dargaud | France Animation|