This is only the first half the second half will be Uploaded on sunday.
- Odd: Ulrich?
- Odd: Are you ready yet?
- Ulrich: Hmmh mhhh...
- Odd: Do you want spaghetti? For breakfast?
- Ulrich: Hmmh mhhh mhh...
- Odd: With olives?
- Ulrich: Go on, I'll come over later.
- Odd: Okay, see you in the canteen then. You got me hungry with your pasta thing.
- Yumi: A really strange thing happened to me at home.
- Yumi: I was getting ready and some sort of electrical bug occurred.
- Ulrich: I saw something pretty weird in the showers.
- Odd: Mrs. Hertz?
- Ulrich: No. It appeared out of nowhere. It started to take shape...
- Yumi: And just disappeared. I know, I saw the same thing.
- Jeremy: If XANA had attempted an attack, I should have at least seen something.
- Aelita: Our classes start at 10, we would have enough time to go and check the holoscan, no?
- Yumi: Sorry, it would be without us. William and I will have a test.
- William: Sorry.
- Laura: What are you doing?
- Aelita: What do you think?
- Laura: You're going to the lab?
- Aelita: I'm guessing you'd like to come with us?
- Jeremy: That's a good idea. There's something strange going on, we may need your help.
- Jeremy: Nothing, nothing at all.
- Jeremy: My app is working, everything is quiet on Lyoko.
- Odd: There! An activated tower!
- Jeremy: Where?
- Odd: Just there, there was something for a split second. I'm sure!
- Odd: There, again!
- Jeremy: Yes, you're right! There's an activated tower in the mountain sector.
- Ulrich: And another one in the desert.
- Aelita: What does this mean? Why do they keep activating and deactivating?
- Odd: Maybe your superscan is on the blink.
- Odd: Well, just an idea.
- Jeremy: It's possible, but after what Ulrich and Yumi saw this morning, I'd rather say these are short attacks.
- Aelita: Do you think it's XANA's another trick?
- Jeremy: The only way to find out is by going to Lyoko. Are you ready?
- Jeremy: Meanwhile we'll ckeck the superscan program.
- Laura: I'll take care of that.
- Jeremy: Are you ready? I'll transfer you to the two sectors.
- Jeremy: Transfer: Odd.
- Jeremy: Scanner: Odd.
- Jeremy: Virtualization.
- Jeremy: Your turn, Ulrich.
- Jeremy: Transfer: Ulrich.
- Jeremy: Scanner: Ulrich.
- Jeremy: Virtualization.
- Ulrich: So, where should I go?
- Jeremy: Don't know yet. Just wait, I've got nothing for the moment but it should come soon.
- Ulrich: Okay, I'm ready.
- Odd: Forget about it, Ulrich, I feel it will be for me.
- Odd: I better not strain any muscle.
- Ulrich: you are an avatar, so you can't pull a muscle.
- Odd: You never know! And you'll see how fast I am, I'll be there before you can even start.
- Jeremy: A tower just activated in the mountain sector. Go ahead, Ulrich.
- Odd: Nooo! Really not cool. I was all set!
- Ulrich: Sorry Odd, but I'll be there before you after all.
- Ulrich: I can see it. I'll be there in a few seconds.
- Odd: Of course, with an overbike, it's too easy. That's not fair.
- Jeremy: You're almost there. Jeremy: Not again!
- Aelita: Ulrich, it looks like the tower is going to deactivate.
- Ulrich: Indeed. It just deactivated.
- Jeremy: What is the purpose of these short-lived attacks?
- Aelita: Maybe setting up for a bigger one.
- Jeremy: Send a message to Yumi, asking her to come here with William as soon as possible.
- Jeremy: I really don't like this.
- Teacher: Miss Ishiyama!
- Odd: You know what? Honestly, I feel pretty good here and I even may have a siesta.
- Jeremy: Odd, this time it's for you! Another tower just activated in your sector.
- Odd: Where is it? Where is it?
- Jeremy: To the east, inside the canyon.
- Jeremy: I think you'll go faster with that.
- Odd: Thanks, Jeremy.
- Odd: Cross-country is not my thing after all. I prefer rushing.
- Laura: Take it easy, guys. With such ridiculous attacks, XANA is not dangerous.
- Aelita: XANA is always dangerous. There's just no logic in this attack.
- Laura: Just because you don't see it, does not mean that it doesn't exist
- Laura: For real scientists, logic is at the very base of science.
- Aelita: Right, and logic is also what remains to people with no imagination.
- Odd: I've got a nice reception committee here: three big Krabs.
- Odd: Usually I prefer them with some butter, but plain crabs are fine too.
- Jeremy: Ulrich, go and join him. There's a way tower to the north-east.
- Ulrich: Got it. Odd, hold on! I'm coming!
- Odd: Don't worry, bro. I feel so good today.
- Odd: Bye bye little Krabs, and then I'll take care of the tower.
- Ulrich: Odd, are you okay?
- Odd: Yeah, I'm fine, Ulrich.
- Odd: But that's really strange, I didn't do anything and the tower deactivated itself.
- Ulrich: Jeremy, what do you think happened?
- Jeremy: I don't know, it's crazy, it looks like XANA is bugging!
- Odd: Einstein, you'd rather be sure about that.
- Odd: I don't mean to put pressure on you, but Aelita's father would have already figured it out.
- Jeremy: But not everyone is named Franz Hopper.
- Jeremy: What's this thing?
- Laura: Who is this Franz Hopper? Your father?
- Laura: I thought your name was Stone. You don't have the same one?
- Aelita: Can't you see we're a bit busy right now?
- Laura: How is your father related to Lyoko?
- Aelita: Mind your own business.
- Jeremy: There's something else going on. But on the Cortex this time.
- Aelita: Do you really think XANA is bugging?
- Jeremy: That would be an explanation. But I'd like to be sure.
- Yumi: We came as fast as we could. What's going on?
- Jeremy: A little trip to the Cortex, what do you say?
- Jeremy: Go right now, I'll brief you later.
- Jeremy: Odd, Ulrich, I'll transfer you to the Arena, then you'll go to the Skid with Yumi and William.
- Laura: Wait, I'll take the elevator with you.
- Aelita: Your not going to stay?
- Laura: I've got some homework to finish, I'm behind.
- Jeremy: Are you ready?
- Jeremy: Transfer: Yumi.
- Jeremy: Transfer: William.
- Jeremy: Virtualization.
- Odd: You missed some Krabs exploding spontaneously, towers deactivating themselves...
- Odd: XANA is seriously bugging.
- Jeremy: Odd, we still don't know for now. Hurry and go to the hangar.
- Yumi: Jeremy, what's going on with XANA?
- Jeremy: I don't really know. Maybe a virus.
- Jeremy: It would be crazy. We've been trying to destroy it for such a long time.
- Aelita: That would be some good news. Jeremy, I'll be right back, I've got something to check.
- Odd: If XANA is bugging, this may be the last time we're going to the Cortex.
- William: No need to get carried away, Odd.
- Odd: Can you imagine? No more Krabs shooting at you, no more Tarentulas devirtualizing you.
- Odd: The Lyoko-warriors will retire at last!
- Ulrich: Really? And what do you intend to do with your free time?
- Odd: I'll devote myself entirely to Samantha.
- Ulrich: Well, I feel sorry for her.
- Odd: Very funny.
- William: What do think about that, Yumi?
- Yumi: Don't count your chickens before they're hatched.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.