|"You like 'em? They're a little surprise I invented in my spare time, Aelita."|
–Jeremie in Double Take.
- Rider(s): Aelita
- Based On: Angel wings
- Mode of Transportation: Flight
- Life Points: N/A (guards Aelita's Life Points)
Although not an actual vehicle, Flight is used as a mode of transportation for Aelita. The Wings are integrated in her new suit created by Jeremie. In addition to Odd, Ulrich, and Yumi's vehicles in the episode Double Take.
The Wings are activated by waving a hand or something else (i.e. Odd's Laser Arrow) over Aelita's star-shaped bracelet. This causes the wings to appear out of the area of her back where the shoulder blades would be. They are bright pink that seem to be somewhat luminescent, suggesting they might give off light or are simply made out of energy. Although the wings usually disappear when Aelita lands, they can reappear if needed. Even with the Wings in use, Aelita can use her powers or launch energy fields against monsters. If Aelita is attacked while in flight, the wings will disappear. She will not lose life points when this happens, but will have to wait a short time to reform them.
The Wings also seem to match, if not surpass, the speed of Ulrich's Super Sprint ability. However, when up against X.A.N.A. William's Super Smoke, Aelita's wings are shown to be just a bit slower; an example of this can be seen when the two are racing toward a tower in Guided Missile.
They return in Season 5 and are still the transport of Aelita on Lyoko, and now she can land without the wings disappearing. In addition, she uses them more frequently now.
Times when Used
- Double Take (debut)
- Wreck Room
- Opening Act
- Crash Course
- Hot Shower
- Bragging Rights
- Dog Day Afternoon
- Distant Memory
- Guided Missile
- Kadic Bombshell
- Canine Conundrum
- A Space Oddity
- Music to Soothe the Savage Beast
- Bad Connection
- Cold Sweat
- Echoes (used in flashbacks)
Season Five (Code Lyoko: Evolution)
- X.A.N.A. 2.0
- The Warrior Awakens
- Chaos at Kadic
- Friday the 13th
- The Codeless
- False Pretenses
- Jeremie's Blues
- Ultimate Mission
Facebook Social Game
The Angel Wings are a power in the game on Facebook
- It can be apparent that Jeremie gave them to Aelita because he thinks of her as his own guardian angel, which may be true as Yumi had called Aelita an angel in Double Take. And, also, that Jeremie blushed when Aelita had said that he was "the wind beneath her wings."
- It is unknown if anyone else can use these wings. Jeremie had to send them to Aelita's new avatar, meaning he could download them to any other.
- In Kadic Bombshell, it is shown that anything waved over her bracelet activates her wings, as shown when Odd fired a Laser Arrow over her bracelet.
- As a spectre, her bracelet was missing, which could be the reason why she didn't use her wings on Earth.
- Aelita uses them sometimes to get away from William or X.A.N.A.'s monsters but is always shot down.
- She has a weight limit on them, since people have been able to drag her down.